Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"Business Networking That Doesn't Suck"


I just wanted to drop a quick note about a social networking site I've been a member of for the past year. Biznik has been a great way to network with others in the business community, as well as a good resource for a wide range of articles on all kinds of business topics. While I am a member of other social networking sites, like facebook and linkedin, I have found Biznik has been the best resource for business networking. I highly recommend checking it out, especially if you are a business owner or manager. Here's a little more information, directly from Biznik:

About Biznik
Biznik is based on a simple idea: connecting small businesses to each other for mutual business benefit.Biznik combines powerful social networking technology with face-to-face meetings and education, in a community that serves the unique needs of entrepreneurs and personal businesses. Biznik is a free service with opportunities for members to pay for enhanced features and more visibility. Membership levels include Supporting, Active and Basic. Biznik offers a variety of services for each member at each membership level, with new programs and resources being added regularly.

Check it out: www.biznik.com! Let me know what you think. And be sure to visit my profile!

No comments: