Thursday, September 2, 2010

Bring on the Color!


As a graphic designer I love color! Part of my job is getting to play around with color combinations to help convey a certain feeling or vibe within a logo or layout (so fun!). Recently I found a great resource to help get your creative color juices flowing: Design Seeds.

Design Seeds is a blog devoted to discovering a stockpile of fresh inspiration. "Design Seeds is about what goes into creating a collection, a new concept, or project. It is about looking forward and beginning the process...not the final product on the runway, shelf, or in a magazine. Focusing on original content that is reference/inspiration for all with a passion for design, arts, and a creative lifestyle." The blog showcases unique and interesting color palettes derived from lively photography and other found inspiration.

I definitely recommend checking this site out to help with brainstorming and for some color inspiration, I know I'll be going back to it again and again!

No comments: